I offer bespoke coaching in all aspects of British culture for non-native English speakers. I specialise in one-to-one business English training, conversational fluency and accent reduction.
This can include developing confidence and assertiveness in both business and social situations, finessing presentation skills, and assisting with preparation for British citizenship.
I also offer fascinating and informative curated visits which can be individually tailored to meet your specific tastes and requirements.
These provide a fascinating insight into historic houses and gardens, art galleries and museums, opera and theatre, as well as major sporting events across the UK.
My lively and interactive sessions help you to really understand Britain and the British way of life. So if you want to learn more and experience things like…
- The Arts, Architecture or Afternoon Tea
- Dress codes, British Idioms and Etiquette
- Cricket, Transport or Sunday Roast
- Classical music, Classic Cars or the Monarchy
- British film, Period drama or Soap operas